We are giving an experienced tailor the opportunity to work in a popular, men’s clothing store in the Centre MK.
- Act as the leader on duty and consistently model the Experience First® standards and behaviours in the absence of the Chief Workshop Manager.
- Communicate clear expectations and hold the store team and self accountable for achieving all brand, performance and behaviour standards.
- Build effective relationships with associates, peers and supervisor to develop a high performing team and customer-centric culture.
- Delegates effectively with associate team.
- Maintains a positive and motivational style in all communication and actions to promote productivity and ownership.
- Proactively seek personal learning and development opportunities to build leadership skills and enhance individual performance. Drives for Results.
- Support the Chief Workshop Manger in the execution of the short and long term store business plans to drive results and maximises business opportunities.
- Energises associates as a role model Floor Leader to ensure proper coverage, exceptional Guest service, completion of daily tasks and adherence to company standards.
- Builds a highly satisfied and loyal customer base through engagement, conversion and capturing Guest information through the Build-A-Bear loyalty programme.
- Assists the Chief Workshop Manager with recruiting, interviewing, hiring, and training employees according to company guidelines.
- Communicates associates issues to CWM in a timely fashion and collaborates on resolution of all issues.
- Supports the review process for associates.
- Drives employee engagement by recognising and rewarding employees for outstanding performance. Operates with Excellence
- Controls payroll and monitors timekeeping procedures. Audits daily clock in and clock out to ensure accuracy and compliance with BABW policies and procedures.
- Ensures store is Grand Opening ready always by following opening and closing procedures.
- Operates and maintains all IT systems in accordance with BABW policies and procedures.
- Adheres to and enforces all BABW store security and cash management policies and procedures.
- Communicates regularly with Chief Workshop Manager, participates in productive team meetings.
- Assists CWM in compliance with all local legislation and regulations that govern the store’s operation.
- Uses good judgment and partners with his/her Chief Workshop Manager to make necessary decisions within the company’s guidelines. Executes the Brand Story
Salary and Benefits
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: Up to £10.62 per hour
Expected hours: 20 per week
Supplemental pay types:
Full time Vaccines
Monday to Friday 9 to 5:30 pm
Saturday 9 to 5pm , Sunday closed
5 days working with 37.5hrs a week.
Call branch on 01908606520 for more information.
• Give a warm welcome to all customers at Ted Baker.
• Maintains and exceeds company sales KPI.
• Completes all tasks correctly and on time and follows company policies and procedures.
• Reflects the values of the brand in personal presentation and demonstrate passion for the brand.
• Follows merchandising principles and replenishment guidelines in store to ensure that the brand is represented at the highest level.
• Observes safety and security procedures. Reports any misuse or theft of stock to a member of management. Tools of the trade…
• Sales experience in a contemporary, energetic retail environment
• Team player
• Proactive and positive energy
• Passion for retail
• Adaptable to the needs of the business
• Authentic We have the freedom to be our ‘best self’, being true to ourselves and others
• Kind We try to do the right thing: for each other, our communities, our planet and for Ted
• Curious We are hungry to explore, innovate and think differently
• Courageous We have the confidence to be brave, have fun and discover the unexpected
Please inquire instore or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE / BUSINESS MANAGEMENT
PROCEDURES & POLICIES EXECUTION