We are looking for a knowledgeable, part-time Retail Sales Advisor looking to make their next step within fashion retail.
The role is 4 hours per week on a rota basis and will include evenings and weekends.
The Optical Assistant is a support role assisting the Optometrist and/or Dispensing Optician. You’ll provide information to customers, working alongside the Optometrist, to help them select the best products and services to ensure customers see, look and feel better than they ever thought possible.
You’ll play your part within the team, working together, helping and supporting colleagues to provide the highest levels of customer and patient care to create a successful and profitable business.
We have Shop management teams who act as local business owners; commercially managing their space as their own and always with their local customer at the heart of each decision. We create sociable shops where people can meet up and dwell.
Our Shop teams are there to ensure that our customers get a unique White Stuff shopping experience every time, building a shared loyalty and love of our fantastic products.
Our second H beauty store is soon to be launching in Milton Keynes, bringing more magic, innovation, and theatre to the beauty market. This exciting new H Beauty concept is all about bringing customer experience to life, allowing them to creatively engage with and learn more about the beauty products they are purchasing, while enjoying a fun and creative retail environment where food will play an essential part.
Being part of Team JD you will be responsible for ensuring our customers receive the best possible service each time they visit your store. You will assist in maximising store profitability by exceeding your sales targets and utilising the in-store devices, while contributing to a successful store team.
• Greet all customers in a warm, genuine and friendly manner.
• Ensure that customers receive the best possible service every time that they enter a JD store.
• Understand the process of the Customer Service measuring programme.
• Drive sales, ensuring that targets are achieved and, where possible, exceeded.
• Utilise the in-store devices, offering the customer the whole product range.
• Provide alternatives and add on sales at every opportunity.
• Assist in maintaining standards on the shop floor.
• Keep stock clean and presentable at all times.
• Replenish stock levels when needed, making sure the full size range is on the shop floor where possible.
• Ensure that product is priced correctly.
• Keep all displays up to date.
• To deputise for other staff, work within departments, or carry out other duties as required.
• Represent JD Sports in the most professional manner at all times.
• Conduct your work in a safe and responsible manner.
• Good communication skills.
• Confident and outgoing.
• Effective selling skills.
• Career Progression
• Company discount
• Competitive salary
• Company pension