Join us for a Christmassy evening with Kirsty from The Flower Mill, to design and create a traditional Christmas door wreath.
18th December 11am and 2:30pm
Located at Door 1/ M&S Food Hall, Classes last around 1 hour.
£45 per person includes; step by step tuition, tool use and all the materials needed to create your Christmas wreath. For you to then take home your beautiful creation and hang on your door!
Places are limited to 6 people per session to follow current government guidelines.
To book your place, click the link below!
Measures in place in line with government guidance
- Tutor Kirsty will be wearing visors so hard of hearing persons can still lip read and feel comfortable, it is compulsory for participants to wear a face covering throughout the workshop unless you are exempt.
- Kirsty is taking extra cleaning measures such as sanitising tools and work stations. They also have disposable gloves if anyone would like to use them.
- Each session is limited to 6 people attending, to align to government guidance and for all guests to maintain social distancing throughout the workshop. Each work station will be socially distanced, please advise if you are booking within a household or a social bulb.
- We ask if you have any symptoms of Covid-19 or have been in contact with any person experiencing symptoms, for you to notify Kirsty at The Flower Mill as soon as possible of your non-attendance.
- When booking please ensure you contact details are correct, this will be used for the track and trace procedure.
- Please note: If the event is unable to go ahead all tickets purchases will be provided a voucher to use over a 12 month period with The Flower Mill.