The Assistant Workshop Manager is responsible for achieving sales goals, meeting merchandising brand standards and delivering operational excellence through effectively leading a high performing team during their scheduled shifts. In the absence of the Chief Workshop Manager, they are responsible for the daily operations of the workshop. The Assistant Workshop Manager’s specific responsibilities also include all aspects of inventory control, visual merchandising, backroom organisation, and store safety policies and procedures. The Assistant Manager is expected to role model BABW core values and Experience First behaviours in all actions and interactions in order to create a positive guest and associate experience.
- Two + Years of supervisory experience with a proven, successful track record in a customer centric business, preferably in restaurant or specialty retail business.
- Successfully passed at least 4 GCSEs at high school.
- Is ambitious and success oriented. · Exceptional leadership and selling skills.
- Models personal and professional integrity.
- Excellent interpersonal communications skills, including verbal and written communication
- Organised and planful; pays attention to details.
- Is flexible and adaptable in a fast paced work environment.
- Fosters a high energy environment and demonstrates an appreciation for children of all ages.
- Balances the appropriate levels of warmth and dominance in his/her management style.
- Proven success with training and developing associates in order to maximise their potential