BEAUTY ADVISOR at KIKO Milano
Are you passionate about beauty and helping others enhance their unique style? Join our vibrant team at KIKO Milano as a Beauty Advisor. As a KIKO Milano Beauty Advisor, you’ll play a pivotal role in providing exceptional customer service and beauty expertise to our valued clientele.
CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE / BUSINESS MANAGEMENT
- Deliver outstanding service by engaging, connecting and servicing all visitors with the right behaviour (attitude, outfit and make-up look in line with KIKO standards).
- Deliver business goals as defined with the Store Manager (Customer Experience, Sales, KPIs)
- Satisfy Customer’s needs with cross-selling products.
- Completion of all BeKIKO dossiers, quizzes and training elements
- Update Management with any issues that require solving in order to deliver the highest Customer experience and KPI results (E.g. Trends, Stock, Housekeeping etc.).
- As an employee you may have the opportunity to undertake responsibilities as a ‘Beauty Tutor’ assisting the Store Manager in training the store team.
PROCEDURES & POLICIES EXECUTION
- Guarantee that store is compliant with all KIKO standards
- Guarantee KIKO standards and procedures as defined in KIKO STORE BOOK and explained by the Store Manager.
- Contribute to maintain qualitative standards in terms of image (layout, merchandising and proper housekeeping of the Store) and quality standards of KIKO Customer Care.
- Guarantee the constant updating on market trends.
- Minimum 1 year of experience in a similar role – either Fashion or Beauty
- Strong knowledge of beauty products and trends
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced retail environment
- Full Flexibility to work evenings, weekends, and holidays
- Proven ability to meet sales targets
- Experience in conducting product demonstrations and applying makeup
- Knowledge of skincare routines and techniques
- Ability to maintain a clean and organized work area
How to Apply - Beauty Advisor (recruitee.com)