Waiter/Waitress at H beauty
Our Promise to You
As a waiter/waitress our standards and expectations are high, but it also means you’ll have the satisfaction of helping to create a uniquely magical experience.
In return for your hard work, we offer:
- Competitive hourly rate alongside excellent tips and tronc
- Set contracted hours – paid additional working hours at an overtime rate of 1.5 p/h
- Minimal late evenings by industry standard – majority finished by 10pm
- Great learning and development opportunities. Across our 27 outlets, there is a vast pool of knowledge to gain experience and grow expertise
- Great career opportunities in multiple locations around the UK and going international. This role offers the opportunity to build your expertise in numerous different industries, and grow an exciting career within Harrods
- Staff Canteen
- 22 days’ annual leave + birthday off
- Up to 33% Harrods discount
As the world’s leading luxury retail emporium, we make the impossible possible, and our hospitality offer is evolving and expanding rapidly across our stores. We are a welcoming and close-knit family who are passionate about food and beverage, and aim to create magic and memorable experiences for every customer, every day.
- It’s likely you’ve waited in a premium restaurant, but it isn’t essential
- You’re passionate about food and keen to build a catering career
- You’re cool, calm, collected – and able to think on your feet
- You’re reliable and work well in a team – pitching in without being asked
- You appreciate that the little details create lasting impressions
At Harrods we believe the personality and authenticity of our people sets us apart. We celebrate and invite applications from all cultures, backgrounds, tastes and experiences and are proud of our culture where people from all walks of life can grow and thrive. What makes you unique makes us exceptional.
If you want to know more about our people and our culture, search #TogetherHarrods on LinkedIn, Facebook or Instagram.