Assistant Store Manager
35 hours per week
Annual Salary: £20,000
Are you looking to progress your career by working in one of the busiest stores in the UK , and helping the store continue to grow?
To be successful in this role you must have the following skills:
- Able to meet deadlines in a fast paced environment.
- Identify KPI's and Opportunities, finding solutions to and working with team to implement.
- Assist the Store Manager on achieving KPI's.
- Maintain Health and Safety of the store.
- Able to delegate to achieve set tasks.
- Confident in delivery of tasks and be able to lead by example.
- Excellent Customer Service skills.
- Reliable and flexible.
- Self motivated, and have the ability to motivate others.
- Great organisational skills.
- Ability to stay calm under pressure, and stay positive no matter the situation.
- the ability to train and a passion for developing others
- Excellent knowledge of CEX procedures.
- Ability to run the store in the Store Managers absence.
How to Apply: If you think you have the necessary skills then please email a covering letter with why you should be considered for the role, together with your current CV to firstname.lastname@example.org