Sunglass Hut is a global leader in the sale of premium sunglasses with over 600 stores in EMEA. We are home to some of the world’s best brands including Ray Ban, Oakley, Chanel, Prada, Dolce & Gabbana, and Bvlgari.
Sunglass Hut is also part of something bigger; Luxottica’s global family, with a high-performance culture that’s always rewarding, forever evolving and full of exciting opportunities.
As the founding global sponsor for One Sight, EssilorLuxottica is committed to eradicating the world of vision care crisis, partnering in the creation of sustainable and charitable access to quality vision care and eyewear.
We offer competitive benefits, valuable training, and unlimited growth opportunities.
At Sunglass Hut we are guided by our Key Cultural indicators: We believe in working hard and having fun. We set our ambitions high as we are driven to learn and achieve. We Share Wins as success stories propels us to reach further. We build genuine meaningful relationships with our Staff and Customers. We promote diversity and inclusion; we thrive on Individuality.
The Supervisor works in partnership with the Store Manager and Assistant Manager to oversee the day-to-day operational running of the shop floor, including selling, motivating the team of Sales Associates to drive sales and excel in customer service. You will bring a level of energy to inspire a high performing team to achieve their Targets as well as your own Targets.
· Hold the daily team briefs, sharing stores KPI’s, and motivate the team to exceed these
· You will be expected to have strong presence on the shop floor, motivating teams to deliver exceptional Sunglass Hut Experience
· Clear communication of promotions, incentives, new product launch etc to team members
· Protect company assets by maintaining vigilance while on the shop floor and comply with company policies and procedures to ensure smooth operations and minimise loss
· Keeps up to date on product knowledge and uses company learning tools to stay current on new products. You will nurture and develop the store team to unlock their full potential and support their development
· Act as key holder for the store and ensure the relevant store opening/ closure procedure is actioned cashing up and reconciling the till system
· Assist the store management team with administrative and stock handling duties
Ideal candidates will have:
· Minimum 1 year’s retail experience with proven ability to build appropriate relationships with customers and colleagues
· Excellent communication skills, in order to establish and coach high performing team. Strong written and verbal communication skills in English
· Ability to be adaptable and flexible to changing business needs
· A positive can-do attitude, with contagious enthusiasm
· Ability to embrace new technology and change with high level of accuracy
· A competitive pay rate, with generous commission of up to 3%
· Free pair of sunglasses after passing probation
· Discount vouchers for Friends & Family
· Free eye test vouchers
· Career progression opportunities
· Monthly incentives
· Opportunity to volunteer in One Sight vision clinics across the globe
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent