Deputy Manager at Yours
- Provide back-up management support and be responsible for the running of the Store in the absence of the manager.
- Help to achieve financial objectives and KPIs by analysing variances and initiating corrective actions
- Assisting in recruiting, selecting and training all store employees
- Optimise sales and individual customer purchases.
- Engage the customer by delivering a first class customer service.
- Maintain outstanding store conditions and visual merchandising standards
- Replenish stock with our fantastic products and specialist brands.
- Organise and assist with deliveries and stock handling on a regular basis
- Ensure compliance with all company procedures.
- Take responsibility for personal development and actively seek opportunities for improvement.
- Responsible for Health and Safety.
- Responsible for opening and closing the store.
- Cashing up at the end of the day and ensuring correct procedures are followed.
- Training and coaching store colleagues in all areas.
The successfully appointed Deputy Manager will have proven experience in a senior management role in a retail environment, preferably fashion, and be able to demonstrate a track record of exceeding sales targets.
Skills and Experience Required:
- Warm, friendly and engaging personality
- An energy and enthusiasm to succeed
- Highly motivated and a desire to be the best
- Results Driven
- Proven ability to work well within a team and to use own initiative
- Proven record of good attendance and flexibility
- Confident and articulate when speaking to customers
- Ability to work hard and juggle changing priorities
- Ability to adapt to frequent change and a high pressure environment
- Outstanding loyalty and commitment to the business
Benefits of Yours:
- 50% Staff Discount
- Bonus Scheme
- Bought Leave Scheme
- 28 Days Annual Leave
This role is contracted to 32 hours per wee