Tempur Sealy Inc is the world’s leading premium mattress and Pillow Company and is focused on improving the sleep of more people every night, all around the world.
We have been successful for over 20 years in the UK market by selling unique, innovative products that have changed the way very many people sleep. We have strong partnerships with many leading retailers including John Lewis, Bensons for Beds, Dreams and Furniture Village and we have a successful online business.
Purpose of the role
Our Brand Specialists are ambassadors of the TEMPUR brand. They offer our customers an exceptional experience through personalised, insightful advice and assistance. Doing this well means that a high number of consumers buy TEMPUR mattresses and pillows when they visit the store.
Our Brand Specialists are customer focused, highly driven, flexible, and enjoy the challenge of working hard to achieve even the toughest targets.
Working for TEMPUR, is more than just a job, it is being part of a truly trendsetting modern premium brand, steeped in heritage and renowned worldwide for its quality.
We require 1 x 10, 1 x 20 & 1 x 30 hour Brand Specialist in our Milton Keynes store.
· Be a brand ambassador and help achieve store sales and conversion targets
· Ensure each customer receives the TEMPUR customer journey through outstanding customer service and living our brand values
· Offer exceptional 1-2-1 customer service and ensure the customer comes first
· Knowledgeable about the benefits and uses of each TEMPUR product and continuously develop your product knowledge and understanding of the business
· Knowledge and awareness of all promotions and advertisements
· Support Store Management team in achieving individual and store sales targets
· Execute the daily operational goals and priorities assigned by store management
· Being able to deal with customer concerns in a patient and helpful manner and communicating the concerns with Store Management
· Maintain product merchandising, monitor shop floor inventory and replenish new products when needed
· Assist and process deliveries and organization of stock room, ensuring team work
· Operate cash registers, take and record orders through a computerized system in person or over the phone and close daily revenue
· Maintain a clean and orderly environment in the store and back office/kitchen areas
· Being responsive and communicate of all Health & Safety issues
· Participating in team meetings by bringing fresh ideas, that are realistic and achievable
Knowledge & Experience
· We are looking for a confident, bright and enthusiastic individual who is passionate about the TEMPUR brand and products
· Proven experience in delivering exceptional customer service
· Be able to balance a customer-orientated and a results-driven approach, to deliver and exceed sales results
· Operate with honesty and integrity
· Be a clear communicator
· Be able to be professional at all times, but with an outgoing, friendly and engaging personality
· A team player, who is able to maintain positive relationships with their co-workers
· Adhere to company’s policies and procedures
· Maintain a smart and presentable appearance
· Must be able to work and willingness to work flexible hours to meet the needs of the business
Why TEMPUR is a great place to work
Part-time hours: 10 - 30 per week
Job Types: Part-time, Contract, Permanent
Salary: £9.04 per hour
APPLY HERE: Brand Specialist - Milton Keynes - Indeed.com