Assistant Manager at Tempur
The TEMPUR Retail Assistant Store Manager is a key role. They must form a management team with the Store Manager and work together with them to lead the store to successful achievement of the sales and profit.
Through your leadership you will be a role model and be able to develop the team to be ambassadors of the brand and make it your mission to ensure that customers visiting TEMPUR have an outstanding customer journey experience. You will support your Retail Store Manager, by developing the team to deliver on all KPIs, increase sales and maximize profit to increase productivity of the store.
Our Retail Assistant Store Managers are customer and people focused, highly driven, flexible, and enjoy the challenge of working hard to achieve even the toughest targets. You live by TEMPUR core values, you will lead by example and inspire your team to deliver 100% at all times.
Working for TEMPUR, is more than just a job, it is being part of a truly trendsetting modern premium brand, steeped in heritage and renowned worldwide for its quality.
We are currently look for a experienced Assistant Manager, for our Flagship Milton Keynes Store.
- Support Retail Store Manager in all daily operations across the store
- Ensure store standards and merchandise to KPI standards at all times
- Help lead and motivate the team to consistently be a brand ambassador and ensure they deliver an excellent customer journey experience through quality conversations, positive attitude, excellent product knowledge and networking skills
- Knowledgeable about the benefits and uses of each TEMPUR product and continuously develop your product knowledge and understanding of the business to filter down to team
- Consistently lead the team to drive the store’s sales performance to meet and exceed targets
- Knowledge and awareness of all promotions and marketing activity
- Deal with customer concerns in a patient and helpful manner and communicating concerns to Retail Store Manager
- Support all aspects of stock control from execution in store to loss prevention measures are in place
- Support your Retail Store Manager in developing, mentoring and training all the team ensuring that they have the necessary skills to carry out the job.
- Manage store when the Retail Store Manager is away from the business
- Support Store Manager in the operational compliance of the store through timely & accurate implementation of all company Health & Safety, Administrational & Security directives as advised by your Tenant Handbook & Head Office.
- Assist and process deliveries and organization of stock room, ensuring teamwork
- Operate cash registers, take and record orders through a computerized system in person or over the phone and close daily revenue
- Maintain a clean and orderly environment in the store and back office/kitchen areas
- Participating in management meetings by bringing fresh ideas, that are realistic and achievable
- Knowledge, Skills & Experience
- At least 1 year’s demonstrable experience gained within a premium brand, as Assistant Store Manager, Supervisor or Senior Sales.
- Must have a passion for developing teams with a sense of responsibility and commitment to excellence
- Customer focused with a proven high standard of customer service delivery
- Commercial awareness and reaction and driven to deliver an exceed sales results
- Be a role model and lead by example and operate with honesty and integrity
- Shows innovation and initiative and implement new ideas with confidence
- Demonstrates respect, leadership capabilities and regularly exceeds expectations
- Be able to be professional at all times, but with an outgoing, friendly and engaging personality
- Seeks opportunities to be proactive and pre-empt store and team issues
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Good at prioritizing and meeting deadlines
- Enthusiastic, self-confident, well presented, self-motivated with a ‘’can-do’’ attitude
- Maintain a smart and presentable appearance
- Must be able to work and willingness to work flexible hours to meet the needs of the business
Job Types: Full-time, Contract, Permanent
Salary: £22,000.00 per year
- Company pension
- Life insurance
- Private medical insurance
- Store discounts
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
APPLY HERE: Assistant Store Manager - Milton Keynes MK9 - Indeed.com