Assistant Manager at Neon Sheep
About the role
Our Assistant Managers fully support their Store Managers with the managing of the store. You will be responsible for;
- Leading, motivating and developing your team to ensure consistent performance
- Driving Customer Service through team engagement and excellent product knowledge
- Maximising your store’s sales potential and profitability, driving the KPIs
- Delivering company standards to the highest level
- Visual merchandising and product launches
- Being a Brand Ambassador, and all thing sheep!
We are looking for someone with…
- Retail management experience from a fast-paced background
- Excellent people skills with a proven track record of leading, developing and motivating a team
- Strong organisational skills; time management is a must
- A passion for selling and customer engagement
- A record of commercial success and awareness
- Recognition of the importance of strong visual merchandising
- Awareness of the local, and competitor market
- Gift, homeware or stationery experience - desirable but not essential
- Passion, enthusiasm, and a hands-on attitude
Who ARE we?
We are quirky, inclusive, fun but not childish. We’re impulsive, full of surprises and the unexpected. We’re not rude or boring.
Sister brand of Mountain Warehouse, with 350+ stores globally and nearly 3000 employees; a leading outdoor retailer, with an always-evolving attitude. We have fantastic own-brand products, as well as our newly launched brands, such as Animal. We’re working hard on sustainability, introducing more and more organic and recycled products- One Planet. Neon Sheep was born in 2017 and we now have over 20 stores across the UK. There are plans to open more, we want to see our flock grow. With stationery, homeware, jewellery and more, we have a trend-led lifestyle range and wide gift selection that that complements our offering – offbeat, eclectic and fun. Just for ewe.
Why join us?
We love seeing people grow; many of our Assistant Managers have been promoted and run their own stores. We are passionate about developing our store teams, recently launching a learning platform with some great tools!
- Bonus scheme
- 50% Employee Discount across 3 brands
- 20 days annual leave, plus Bank Holidays, pro-rata to your contract
- Auto-enrolment Pension scheme
- Employee Referral Incentive
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Development and progression within a fast-paced and stable environment
- Colleague hardship scheme
- Online learning portal, accessible to all team members
Interested? If you want to be a radiant ram or an exquisite ewe, come and join our flock.
APPLY HERE: https://careers.mountainwarehouse.com/VacancyInformation.aspx?VId=25387