Here's the exciting bit…a great day in this role includes
In our Sales Advisers, we look for a positive mindset, people who can support their team to get things done and enjoy getting involved.
You’ll help ensure that the store is well stocked and a high level of store presentation is maintained and will be actively be involved in achieving the store targets.
It is a great experience that will prepare you for even bigger challenges. We will actively continue to develop your skills and offer real career progression supported by our excellent in-house training and Apprenticeship qualifications.
What you’ll need to succeed
· Confident and clear communication skills
· Passionate about retail and customer service
· Desire to learn and improve your knowledge/skills
· Flexible in working hours and adaptable to change
· Success in this role will enable you to take your next step with us, as we have a strong desire to promote from within and reward the highest achievers.
Here’s how you are rewarded
· Up to 28 days holiday
· Up to 30% discount for you and a nominated friend or family member
· Excellent training
· Great sales incentives