What you'll be doing
You'll confidently meet and greet our members in the branch foyer, pointing them in the right direction, or responding to their enquiries.
When asked by our members for help with their money, you’ll recommend the most suitable products and services for their financial needs.
You’ll attend training and development programmes to keep you up-to-date with Nationwide’s internal processes, digital management systems, in-branch communications, and product and service initiatives.
Whether working independently or within a team, you’ll be asked to meet strategic business objectives, and make the branch experience a welcoming and memorable one for every member that walks through the door.
When you put a lot in, we think it’s only fair that you should get a lot out. That’s why in addition to your salary, you’ll be rewarded with a host of other benefits:
• Salary of £16,380 – £21,756
• 24 days’ holiday + bank holidays
• The ability to ‘buy’ another 10 days’ holiday
• Benefits scheme giving you access to discount vouchers at various retail outlets
• Access to loads of training to help you progress and develop your career
• Pension scheme where if you pay in 7% we’ll top it up to 23%
• Life assurance worth 8x your salary
We think it’s a great place to work, and we’re not afraid of giving you praise when you’ve done well.